A way to dream..

Who is tired or broken? You or your soul? What are you thinking? Let's find out whether we are broken or not!!.Walking in a crowd of life is a distant thing, we can't even stand and you talk about running?      

 Comment down below if you can relate after reading this.              

Dream...people live more in dreams these days than in reality. Dream, that if ever maybe fulfilled, then a wave of happiness comes and if it is not fulfilled then it hurts the most. This is the depth in which we just want to drown, don't know where we reach drowning. Nobody is against you here! One Wish!...only one wish is enough to see the dream. One wish as if a message of happiness, that we want to read every night again and again. We get tired going deep into it, but our spirit reaches the same again and again. 

I had many kinds of dream too! some completed, some remained incomplete and some even dreamed like a dream. And when woke up in the morning, I came to know this beautiful feeling which I believed to be true throughout the night, actually.. it was just a dream. I spent the whole day thinking that I should give that dream one more evening to live that feeling once again. It was only the evening that spent time with me. Used to walk everyday without fail. It seems as if I wait all day long for that evening, Somewhere, that evening is also looking for me too. It is that evening that ignites the fire of my life that took place throughout the day. Takes all my complications away. It is said that those who have no one have their evenings. It is the beginning of the relaxed evening when we prepare to go to dreams.

Heard that dreams change every day, but sill don't hurt us, After all this is better than a change of a human being. They don't come out once they change or gone. My evening is better than the unfaithful relationships of this world. It does not stay, as soon as the moon comes out everyday, it leaves that night with me. But it goes by promising that tomorrow after the day I will come again to spend time with you. 

I have a kind of relationship with this evening, which teaches me to live in the world of dreams. Even if it is only for a few hours, but I am relieved of all my troubles. It is the evening that calls itself my companion. This is the only way to go to the world of dreams, which goes through every evening. 


If you are able to relate it and you are also in search of that evening, then you are broken. Our soul is in the search of same relaxation. I don't know the cause of your pain but if you get anything to ease your pain from this blog, I would be thankful to read till here.


To Read my Previous Blogs Click on the links below!

You should not always date your feelings

The Midstream

Feelings

Restrictions

STAY TUNED!







Comments

Unknown said…
Nice presentation..!! Appreciated.!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Main Paak Hui

Restrictions

Undefined Love