Restrictions


Restrictions

So,  Here i was on my eighteens and was about to complete my aviation course. A girl who don't want any restrictions or boundations in her life, a 18 years old girl who always pretend to be very confident, ambitious, goal oriented. From not very much typical marwari family where she is allowed to do parties but not in night, she can go out and hangout but not in night, she can talk to any friend but not in night, where she can introduce her male friends to her family but not her boyfriend, that's beside the point that she can introduce her boyfriend as her friend...hahahaha... LOL. A girl having almost every freedom in her life or should i say day life?. But not at all allowed to do the same things in night, expect studying, watching movie in her one and only PC with low volume instructions. I don't know about other girls having the same restrictions in their life but when it comes on me as i told earlier i hate these constraint of my family (but it doesn't means i hate my family). Oh! i forgot to mentioned, i was allowed to take selfies also in my room but this is not in my TO DO list because i am not at all photogenic person..Ya... so back on the topic "Restrictions". But the Best Part of all that time is i had done all the things i wanted to do because i am a very smart not sharp but a marwari girl with thunderstorm in her mind to get rid from all these restrictions in her life.
 As i completed my diploma course they started giving placements to my batch students and my family(me also) were praying for my placement. I gave a lot of interviews and many of the companies selected me but i did not join because none of those company were outside the city. That time i was cleared about one thing that if i want to live my life without any restrictions so i have to find a job for which i need to shift away from my family. With all of these things i definitely don't want to misuse that freedom at all. So i keep trying to find job suitable to my conditions. In the end i got selected for some hotel and i only had five days to shift from my permanent place to a temporary permanent place. However in those four days i have to deal with lots of stuffs(packing, shopping, etc). 
What do you thing a girl who has to leave her entire life routine in 5 days, how's she feeling?
Will tell you in my Next Blog-  How i was feeling leaving everything behind and finally moving towards a life i always used to dream?





Comments

Anonymous said…
good
Anonymous said…
good
Unknown said…
Waiting for the rest.!!!!
Unknown said…
Waiting for the rest.. !!
Unknown said…
Very nice thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Main Paak Hui

Undefined Love