You Should Not Always Date Your Feelings

 HEY! Welcome back to my blog.. I believe you all got something to understand with this blog title. "You Should Not Always Date Your Feelings". Sometimes it doesn't always have to be the way we want it to be. Even in the desire to get everything, something will remain. This is completely my perspective, may be you think something different than me. But as far as I observed I didn't get everything I wanted in my life. 

Sometimes for the happiness of our close ones or sometimes for not to make them hurt, sometimes because they are younger than us or sometimes because we are younger than them, sometimes because we don't want to loose them or sometimes we can't get them. We need to make choices!!
 

 Why we always leave something, thinking that if we starts winding up everything so nothing will be left right? Or is it just a mistake of sight? Well we all think differently still we all can relate I know. So I am at the turning point of my life where I have already faced all this. I will not say that I didn't get anything, but yes it is not the way I wanted it. Actually, I always wanted to date my feelings, but never could. Being human makes your expectations to be never end. You can't see anything in front of your growing desires. You all ignore those people for whom you have been sacrificing till now. And you feel that this is your last wish, after this, you don't want anything from life. 

I have the advantage of being alone outside, that I have learned to control my desires. My desires are now limited to my thoughts, their fulfillment will hardly make any difference to me now. Because I have understood that what you are getting and what is happening to you(only good things) should be your only wishes, if you want to be happy. I am not saying that you should not dream, but if you cannot afford to fulfill the dreams, then what benefits are there for those dreams? In the end they will only give you despair and anger. So when we know we will not be able to do that thing, no matter what the reason is, then why have to wish for that thing to be fulfilled. I know I am sounding very practical but this is what I have learnt from my life till yet. 

Now, let us now understand why this happens? Why we always need to make a choice? Why we were not able to fulfill everything? And in the last why we should not always date our feelings? 

According to me all this happens because we cannot please ourselves every time. Sometimes our loved one's happiness gives us equal happiness. Even their sadness hurts us. And to make them happy and to remove their sorrow we need to make choices, we need to keep our dreams aside. Just like a father, who removes all his flaws and indulges in this endeavor that his today's hard work will fulfill the dreams of his children life long. 

Probably a lot has been left which is to say, these things are also exactly like our expectations, will never ends. They have no depth, rather, it will happen many times that the more you listen to them, the more you will get entangled with them. I will just say that no matter what the decision is, you should use both your heart and your mind so that you know that someone is not grieving in your happiness. 

And Yes, You Should Not Always Date Your Feelings, But Dating Them Sometimes Will Give You A Huge Relief And Satisfaction And Will Make You Love Yourself Even More Than Befoređź’“

To Read my Previous Blogs Click on the links below

RESTRICTIONS

FEEINGS 

THE MIDSTREAM

Stay Tuned! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Main Paak Hui

Restrictions

Undefined Love