The Midstream

 The Midstream

Hey peoples, welcome back to my blog .. I remember I ended my last blog with a weird but uncommon shayari, I hope you don't want me to repeat that shit again. So, who were those people .. Hmm; interesting, writing this blog series after long time making me remind of all the lovely faces to whom I called my living tableaux. Well, we all have some friends or some of them are family too who give us the most important lessons of our lives. I also had some, but not now. Everything has a time in your life whether it is happiness, or sorrow or even those people who hurt you the most or should I say who left you where you most needed them.

 After leaving hotel due to some medical reasons now THE MIDSTREAM Begins. 

I was wondering if I should return home now? Or should I start searching for another job? On one hand I didn't want to go back to a place where I never had to live and on the other side there was no reason to stay here either. Mentally or physically I was completely broken. As usual, forgetting all my grief and pain, I thought of becoming the brave daughter of my father, I will take care of everything alone. I remembered the promise made to myself that I will never bother my family by staying outside. I started myself from the beginning to get that train of my life back on track. 

Now I tell you what those living tableaux were doing during that time. As much as I was trying to win over the troubles of my life, those people were thinking that I am very relaxed, living my happy life without any restrictions with a complete family support with less but no responsibilities. Sorry to say but those people were in the darkness of lies. And that was the heaviest midstream for me, these were the people I needed the most in my worst days, but I also knew that these are the one who are causing misunderstanding in my life. 

Now it's time to take another decision in my life There were two options in front of me, first was that I could handle everything alone and the second was that I should talk to them whether were good or bad.

What do you think I would have done? 

Hahahahaha you all know me.. Correct!! 😅 I chose the first option as usual. Time passed like this, and I went forward crossing all the midstream one after the other. After some months I was completely fine and stable. 

One more thing I always believed of Bhagvat Geeta 

"Har samasaya ke sath uska samaadhaan bhi janam leta hai"

 But till now I had come to know that whatever we do, whatever we tolerate, they all go to teach us one thing that no one belongs to anyone, only you belongs to yourself.  

To know from where it all started read my previous vlog  

This is not just the end, keep reading my next blog to know what happen in my new job? Did I faced any new midstream? 

Stay Tuned!!



 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Main Paak Hui

Restrictions

Undefined Love